CONGRATULATIONS on deciding to become a NEW Business Owner! Here are some steps for you to get your business started off STRONG!
Your focus in your first 30 days is to fill your calendar with activity, get your products and business supplies, and learn how to duplicate what your sponsor or up line does. This is a game of “follow the leader.” You will need to plug in to everything that is available to you and know that you are in business for yourself but not by yourself! Watch training videos, read the start up guide, get in Facebook groups and get ready to soak it all in. Time to DREAM BIG and get moving!
What to do first?
1. Sign up as an new consultant by going to your sponsor’s personal website and clicking on the teal JOIN button in the middle of the page. You then choose English and are brought to the welcome page. Once you enter your information, you will be able to scroll down and confirm your sponsor. You should see her name, picture, town and phone number. If your sponsor is showing then you will click continue.
2. On that same page, you will select the $99 Starter Kit to get you going or whatever promo we have going at the time. Choose which kit works best for you.
3. You will then enter all of your personal information such as your birth date, social security number, phone, shipping address.
4. Next you will choose a password for your workstation. It needs to be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one lower case letter, on upper case letter and one special number or character.
5. You will then choose a security question and a security question answer.
6. You can then choose your website address name. I suggest you try to use your name. It will be easy for your customers to remember. If your name is taken, choose something easy and we can go back and change it later.
7. You will then read the consultant agreement, acknowledge the agreement and you can then move onto your payment.
8. Congratulations! You have officially started your own business. Let’s get you moving!
While Waiting for your Kit to Arrive Here are Some Things you can do NOW…
1. Meet with your sponsor within 24-48 hours of making your decision for a business strategy session! You can do this in person, online, via Zoom, Marco Polo, Facebook messenger. Whatever works best. Then discuss what are your dreams, goals and desires? How much money do you want to make and by when? What is your why? How many hours per week can you commit to your business? Will you be part time, full time or BIG TIME! How do you want to launch?
2. Start working on your 100 Name Contact List. Make a list of everyone you know. These are the people you are going to invite to your launch events, ask to host a girls night, and ask to try the products. Then highlight 5-10 people on that list who you would love to share business opportunity with. (organized, successful, entrepreneurial, fun, well liked, love home decor, love the products, great personality. Another words don’t pre-judge. Ask everyone but start with 5-10 dream team peeps)
3. Schedule Your Activity: The goal is to introduce your business and/or products to 50 or more people per month! This is EASY when you do a combination of home events, (group presentations), tote parties and on line events to share with individuals or talk about joining your team. It adds up quickly: a combination of 4-8 events per month with 5 guests + 2-3 one-on-one appointments weekly = 50+ people with whom you get to share the fabulous story of our business.
4. Your Calendar IS your business, so filling it is your first priority: I recommend that you pick 2 back to back business launch events with your sponsor, and get these on the calendar ASAP! This will get your sponsor in front of your network to help you find people who would be great to do this with you and gain support from friends and family through hosting their own events.
5. Schedule a dream team event at your home, or on zoom with your sponsor or get them on your sponsor’s opportunity webinar. This will be business focused, and the goal is to attract business partners right away! Your sponsor will cover the most commonly asked questions about joining your team. This can be scheduled before or after your business launch event. Keep that dream team list. Remember people will say no, but that doesn’t mean no forever. Keep track of those you will follow up with during promos and special times during the year.
6. Who do you invite? The people you would LOVE to have in your business! Who is your “A” team? Who is great at everything they do–whether it be the best stay-at-home mom or a top corporate executive– you never know who is LOOKING for this opportunity. How much FUN would be to work with the people you already know and love? For anyone who can’t make your Dream Team event, schedule business appointments to talk about the business.
7.Schedule 4-6 home or online events (depending on your goals) in addition to your business launches, in your first 30 days. It’s best to have these scheduled and on the calendar before you host your launch events. You do NOT want to be filling your start month from your launch events. Those bookings will fill the upcoming month and get momentum going for you!
8. Join your up line sponsor’s team Facebook page. Be sure to check text, the news tab and Facebook daily to stay up to date on upcoming meetings, opportunity calls, and training.
When your Starter Kit arrives…
1. Read through the training materials loaded in your back office, including your Start up guide and of course the Policy and Procedure Manual. I personally send the start up guide before the kit has even shipped. Ask you sponsor. You will want to get a jump start on the learning.
2. Create your “WHY” and ask for help from your sponsor to create it your personal story.
3. Review the compensation plan and set your goals. Where do you want to be and what is it going to take to get there? Talk to your Sponsor/Upline for guidance and coaching. Focus on where you need to be to get to your first promotion. That is all that matters right now. One level at a time.
4. Focus on $2,000 in personal sales monthly building block to create a $600-$700 paycheck right away.
5. Sponsor business partners onto your team and duplicate the system. Show them how to focus on a $2,000 personal sales monthly building block, and help them sponsor 2 business partners for a thriving business!
6. PLUG IN to the monthly meetings and weekly team calls. You are in business—meetings will help you hone your skills and bring new consultants onto your team. Schedule these calls calls into your calendar so you can be on them. People that show up. Go up! Remember your attitude and actions are what will either create success or bring you down. Choose wisely!
7. HAVE FUN!!!! Enjoy your journey!
8. Order your business cards and create labels for your marketing materials.
9. Review training and resources on the team Facebook Group Page!
10. Open a separate bank account to keep business purchases separate. It is recommended that you dedicate a separate credit card for business expenses only.
12. Set up a professional voice mail greeting and email signature designating you as an official business owner.
13. Learn to navigate your website. Find tools, graphics, sales performance stats, order history, webinars, and more when you log in using your email and password.
14. Learn how to place an order. Check the training area for videos or You Tube.
15. Learn how to set up an event in the Workstation and look under the “News” tab for “Trainings & Webinars”.
16. Learn how to sign up a new consultant.
17. Set up your website with your photo & story. People want to know who they are doing business with.
18. Set up a VIP group for your new customers! You can also set up a business page. You want to be able to reach everyone every where and um yeah, you are a real business. Show up like one.
This list is long and I know it seems like a lot but reach out to your sponsor and everyone on your team. You have all the help and resources you need right at your finger tips and we are here to help make your dreams come true.
If you are still thinking about signing up to start your own business, join me on my Facebook business page and lets set up a time to chat. I would love to talk to you about how you really CAN do this. You too can have the life you choose, not one someone else has chosen for you. If you don’t want to wait, click here and let’s get MOVING! Let me show you how to run a business from your phone.